Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Sea Side


Sitting by the rocks , I would only think about the energy the waves show by crashing onto the rocks , moving away broken apart and then getting reunited and acclaiming a force again to come to the shore with the almost equal strength. And this goes on. It keeps roaring and crashing but it never stops.
Then why do we people , the part of the same nature give up on life ? Why can't we fight back with the same strength till we live ? Why do we die long before our souls actually leave our body.

Sometimes we just have to let things go.

There is a saying that the sea never takes away anything. It gives back whatever it takes.

I am still waiting......

This post is linked to Friday Fictioneers & #FridayReflections



PHOTO PROMPT © Rochelle Wisoff-Fields




12 comments:

  1. Dear Abhishek,

    Welcome to Friday Fictioneers with your lovely, speculative piece.

    For future reference, the linkz list closes on Tuesdays at 6:55 my time. I'm not sure how that translates to your part of the world. I'm in the Central Midwest United States.

    I post the prompt every Wednesday morning at 2:30 AM. So you're just in time for this week's prompt. https://rochellewisofffields.wordpress.com/2016/06/01/3-june-2016/

    Shalom,

    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abhi
    Our beginnings may be small but our growth can be great!
    I had my own struggles when I began. Then I got into the rhythm and then ideas flowed and words crystallized! All the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish too the same for me... thnx for ur comments and inspiration.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for joining #FridayReflections with this thoughtful piece, Abhishek.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its my pleasure Corinne... to be connected with you guys.. Wish to write more for you

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Do you ever wonder how long you will have to wait? And for what are you exactly waiting? Most people advise you to live in the now. Let things go and live in the NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think people are more delicate in the sense, they are easily carried away; they are governed by thoughts and not by nature's force only.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ocean can give us so many analogies for life. I look at it as something consistent. :) Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete

My other blogspace

Google Ad